Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about barack obama

If you are easily offended then do not watch this 8 minute video.

http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr09-03-08.html

If you are easily offended then do not watch this 8 minute video.
    PS> no whining....
    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

ATLAH - All Jesus, All The Time

WOW . . . now that is some funny :poop:. That guy had me rolling . . . especially with the cross, prayer announcements, and all in the background . . . awesome, totally awesome. Isn't it great to see so much hate coming from the "followers" of a man who preached love? I had to go back and listen again so I could count . . . he said Obama's Mama 10x and Trash 16x. Without a doubt though, my favorite quote and definitely one that I will be stealing . . . she was "a sloozy, was a floozy, a low life, snail eating, white woman". That's some fine :poop: right there . . . don't come by that kinda :poop: everyday. I had to look up sloozy, but luckily the Urban Dictionary had me covered!

Don't know where you possibly found this, but thanks for sharing, you made my evening
    Last edited by Schmo; 09-15-08, 07:35 PM.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
      WOW . . . now that is some funny :poop:. That guy had me rolling . . . especially with the cross, prayer announcements, and all in the background . . . awesome, totally awesome. Isn't it great to see so much hate coming from the "followers" of a man who preached love? I had to go back and listen again so I could count . . . he said Obama's Mama 10x and Trash 16x. Without a doubt though, my favorite quote and definitely one that I will be stealing . . . she was "a sloozy, was a floozy, a low life, snail eating, white woman". That's some fine :poop: right there . . . don't come by that kinda :poop: everyday. I had to look up sloozy, but luckily the Urban Dictionary had me covered!

Don't know where you possibly found this, but thanks for sharing, you made my evening
      I know,... ever person I sent that to called me up or emailed me with happy comments about it to say the least.
      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

he lost me with the (dodgeball talking from ben stiller) about his momma.

Somewhat funny though. obamas momma is trash. and his daddy kept breaking his iron legs
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

That was funny, in a serious way.
          Best, Max7
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X