Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portrait Of Barack Hussein Obama

http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

Let's hope the polls continue to go against him....
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

That pretty much says it all right there!

Comment

The video is not worth watching, and it is just trying to scare people with fear, and lies. Why cant we all have an intelligent conversation about the problems that really trouble the American people,,,,
        06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
        07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

So is none of it true in that video? Or just not worth discussing.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

The issues,,,,, jobs, healthcare, veterans benefits, and their immediate health problems, social security, taxes, energy, climate problems, environment, only some of the problems facing this country, are more important than if some one has the name Hussein.
            I don,t understand why the candidates are so intent on tearing each other down, instead of leading by example.
            After 8 years of Bush, shredding our rights as written in the Constitution, and using fear and lies to lead us into an illegal war, I am hoping for something more promising than more of the same.. We have different views and I am sure that we will disagree with each other.
            07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
              The issues,,,,, jobs, healthcare, veterans benefits, and their immediate health problems, social security, taxes, energy, climate problems, environment, only some of the problems facing this country, are more important than if some one has the name Hussein.

This may be true but apparently any comment containing the word "Lipstick" trumps all other issues and the media must cover all sides of the comment ad nauseum. WTF is wrong with this country when we tolerate this nonsense.
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

The corporate media benefits from all the advertising dollars spent airing all this trivial garbage, Depending on the TV station you watch you get a point of view of either the R or the D party.
                No fair and balanced points of view, or the facts to help educate the voting public to the issues that effect their daily lives.
                07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

The corporate media benefits from all the advertising dollars spent airing all this trivial garbage, Depending on the TV station you watch you get a point of view of either the R or the D party.
                  No fair and balanced points of view, or the facts to help educate the voting public to the issues that effect their daily lives.
                  tooo true. Its all about the money.
                  "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                  (Charles Wells)

Comment

great video. i cant stand that forked tongue bastard.
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Vote 3rd party!! Woooo!!
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

After 8 years of Bush, shredding our rights as written in the Constitution, and using fear and lies to lead us into an illegal war, I am hoping for something more promising than more of the same
                        Exactly which candidate do you think is going to do something different?!?

How did you come up with that theory? Campaign rhetoric? Looking at their political voting record? (or lack there of)

IMO if a guy has no pride in his country, then he'll sell us out without batting an eye. But most people just stare at his smile...

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

I don,t understand why the candidates are so intent on tearing each other down, instead of leading by example.
                          After 8 years of Bush, shredding our rights as written in the Constitution, and using fear and lies to lead us into an illegal war, I am hoping for something more promising than more of the same.. We have different views and I am sure that we will disagree with each other.
                          I think that's the same video I've seen which does cover slightly more than his name using scare tactics. I did find an interesting article on CNN the other day about the two candidates proposed tax plans:

http://money.cnn.com/2008/06/11/news..._tpc/index.htm

I don't like CNN, but it's interesting to see that Obama's tax plan will help most people under 200K, barely effect people in the 200-600k range and really only hurt the 600k+ folks.

VOTE RON PAUL!!!
                          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

[QUOTE=CRASH!;111107]
                            IMO if a guy has no pride in his country, then he'll sell us out without batting an eye.

QUOTE]

Hooah well said!!!
                            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

"If I am sittin pretty, and you have a waitress who is makin minimum wage plus tips and I can afford it and she cant, what's the big deal for me to say I'm gonna pay a little more" (taxes)

"That is neighborliness"

- Barack Obama on Bill O'reilly 9/8/08

SOURCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLfYQqxp884
                              (the last minute)

The big deal is making it mandatory.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

Working...
                              X