Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn you guys are making me want another dog....

Comment

Originally posted by The-Hurricane View Post
      wow now thems some cute dogs. why do the first two have different coloured eyes? i wish my eyes were like that, so badass. is that just a trait of the breed? i have seen huskies up north here that have the different eye colours
      She is an Australian Shepard, and its fairly common in the breed to have two different colored eyes

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by atamata View Post

That's Mr. T when we first got him. and boy has he gotten big since!
        Good lookin' pup. Bet he's awesome as an adult, huh.

Didn't expect so much attention from this thread. It's really cool to see all the other dogs out there.

Scott

Comment

Oscar the Wonderwienerdog!

Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Here are my babies riding in the backseat with their seat belts on, on White Mountain:

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post

[CENTER]

Bugsy ROCKS!!!
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

This is our little Jeeper. The truth is he hates the offroad. A couple of bumps and he's done. But he loves cruzin the street without the softtop and doors on. I hook him up to the roll bar and he sits in the passenger seat with a big grin on his face. Every now and then he'll stick his face in the wind and his lips sound like the Jake brake on a Mack truck. It's also kind of nice knowing the Jeep will be still there when I come out of the store.

Comment

Dude... He looks just like you! I can't speak for the jowls in the wind though...
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post

Dude... He looks just like you! I can't speak for the jowls in the wind though...

Thanks, that is without a doubt, the nicest thing you ever said about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
                      Thanks, that is without a doubt, the nicest thing you ever said about me.
                      That's not true I overheard Rat say something really great about you... Oh wait, that was some one else...Nice canines everyone! But my cat watches the T.V. like "we" do.
                      Best, Max7

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

We have two but the Rokit(small one that looks like a cow) doesnt like the jeep and Bama won't fit in it but loves riding in the car.
                        An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

sweet mother of god, thats a horse not a dog!

Comment

Yeah we get that reaction alot.
                            An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Dezertdog View Post
                              Good lookin' pup. Bet he's awesome as an adult, huh.

Didn't expect so much attention from this thread. It's really cool to see all the other dogs out there.

Scott
                              He's almost a year old right now!!!

That's my hubby with him. Since we've had him, we've taught him how to sit, stay, lay down, come, jump, dance (well, if you hold his paws) hold a treat on his nose till we tell him, whisper (everyone gets a kick out of that) and count... yes, you read, COUNT!!! If we put 3 fingers up, he'll bark 3 times and so on. Smart dog, just a handful at times... But we love him

Comment

Here's ours

Ely is happy as long as there is some water to play in.

Comment

Working...
                                X