Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a girl!

well i think i found the girl for me. but the only problem is we are going out jeepin tomorrow and she doesnt really want to go out without the doors and roof on, now how do i convince her that its fun to get dirty?? but other then that she is into everything that i am. 4x4ing, old chevy trucks, and going really fast!!
    :devil: Giffer

... gotta eaaaaaaaaaaaase her into it. Go with the top and doors ... then at some point suggest trying topless for a bit .... then only take your door off ... then after a while see if she'll agree to a few minutes door-less on her side.

It's sort of a jeep foreplay
    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

i love foreplay, hahahahaha. ill work on it. but it's summer and we dont have to long to go topless here!

Comment

Let her drive

I know it hard to do, but offer to let her drive an easy part of the trail. You can sell it as being important in case anything happens to you that she knows how to drive your rig, Once she drives it, she most certainly will see the wisdom of no doors no top. Make absolutely sure that you have a baseball (clean one) cap for her to wear because she will likely not like the wind twisting her hair around.

Comment

Dude, she wants to impress you. Her hair getting all messed up and getting dirty in her mind she won't feel "pretty" for you.

Go with Seaphan's plan... ease her into it. You've got a whole lifetime to work on going topless if you and your lady-friend hit it off.
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Sounds like you're pretty sweet on this one, so why not go all out? After you get her all dirty, show her that it can be as much fun getting cleaned up. I'm talking rose peddals, bubble bath, candles, champagne, etc. You do that, and she'll never give you the "don't want to get dirty" thing again.
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

so we out out wheelinh this moring and everything is great! she wanted the roof and doors off!
              and well it was my brother in his stock XJ and this chick and i im my jeep! we get out to the trails and my brother blows a tire!! so we put the spare on it to limp it home and the spare falls off the rim!! so now we are 3 and the only jeep capable of going anywhere was mine, a 2 seater. now being the gentlemen that i am i tell cody that he can take my jeep into sundre ( about 40 minutes from where we were) and to get it fixxed. and then i she wanted to run in with cody to pick up some food. so theres goes atempt 1. so there i am in the middle of the bush and i get a text " everythings closed in sundre, going to olds" which would be another 30 minutes. ok what so where up to about 2 hour including fix time. 30 minutes later i get a call. " nothing in old is open! going to red deer" now there another 45 mins each way! so needless to say i sat in his jeep for 5 hours.
              but when they got back it was awsome. i almost hit a tree for i had so much mud on the steering wheel, i couldnt grip it! but we are going again next weekend!
              sorry, my rant for the next little while. hahaha, good times
              Last edited by Giffer; 08-04-08, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X