Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell you that they have already started shooting on both episodes, and they have picked their vehicles. One is an 07 Chevy HD and another is an 84 CJ7 with a Ford 5.0. These episodes will run within the next couple weeks. They really stepped up the production schedule to complete the season.
    '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Too bad it wasn't Sergio with his Mustang 5.0 under the hood of his YJ. Would be cool to have another from the MJR get hooked up
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Thanks Julie

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
        I can tell you that they have already started shooting on both episodes, and they have picked their vehicles. One is an 07 Chevy HD and another is an 84 CJ7 with a Ford 5.0. These episodes will run within the next couple weeks. They really stepped up the production schedule to complete the season.
        Well, with this information, I guess I can get on with my life! No more waiting by the telephone.

Thanks a lot Julie for submitting Steve and I to the producers. Have a great time in Pomona.
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
          Well, with this information, I guess I can get on with my life! No more waiting by the telephone.

Thanks a lot Julie for submitting Steve and I to the producers. Have a great time in Pomona.
          O'well, I guess I can get back to work on mine!

I was telling my daughter (9 yrs old) about this, and she asked me if they would put in a new dash. I said, of course. So, she left a "wish" under her pillow that my Jeep gets picked, so I get a new dash! I'm like, forget the dash, get me the gears, lockers, winch, etc... Oh, so nice to be so innocent!

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post

I was telling my daughter (9 yrs old) about this, and she asked me if they would put in a new dash. I said, of course. So, she left a "wish" under her pillow that my Jeep gets picked, so I get a new dash! I'm like, forget the dash, get me the gears, lockers, winch, etc... Oh, so nice to be so innocent!

That is so sweet

Comment

That sucks. I have an 80 CJ that needs someone that knows what their doing to fixer up. Better yet I have a Chevy motor. Sorry Scott and Sergio
              Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                That sucks. I have an 80 CJ that needs someone that knows what their doing to fixer up. Better yet I have a Chevy motor. Sorry Scott and Sergio
                hey hey hey now lololololololol
                [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                X