Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day with my AR-15

Finally got the time to go shoot my new gun. My friend James and I went to the range in Ridgecrest. I put almost 300 rounds through mine without a problem. Mine is a Smith&Wesson M&P15 and James has a Bushmaster Carbon 15. We also shot my Glock and Ruger 10/22. As we were finishing up a father and his two sons came by and we let the shoot the AR's and they let us shoot their Mini-14. We are going to have to get a MJR shoot together sometime.

Dennis
    04 TJ
    4.0/Auto
    RE 4.5 Long Arm
    Rock-It Man Rockers
    33x12.50 BFG A/T
    desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Hey. I go shooting about 4 to 5 times a month. Angeles range for rifle.

Was out yesterday at Moore & Moore shooting clays for a couple hours with friends. Let me know one day.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

WOW SWEET! You need to get some of those custom-fit earplugs hehe They are waaaay better!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
        WOW SWEET! You need to get some of those custom-fit earplugs hehe They are waaaay better!
        Speaking of ear protection... Anybody got a link for some ear-muffs for a baby?
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Deamer View Post
          We are going to have to get a MJR shoot together sometime.

Sounds like a good idea,... some might not like it because this is not a gun forum but there are PLENTY of those here that enjoy that as well. I think Ill pick a day for next month and set something up here in the high desert with a BBQ at a park or something as long as nobody has any objections to me posting something like this...???....MATT
          ALSO,I will be going out this saterday morning to blow off some rounds up here in the high desert if anyone is interested in going with me then send me a PM
          Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 06-09-08, 03:23 PM.
          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

i think i would have one hell of a problem bringing my guns throgh the border.
            :devil: Giffer

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
              Ya, I forgot to throw the foamies in the Jeep.

As far as going out to the range I probably won't be able to get out until next month. Escrow is supposed to close on my house this week, but ran into problems so it might be delayed. If do get the house then I have to move. I also have to check on "off list lower" friendly areas. Some Law enforcement and rangers think that all AR15s are illegal and consficate them.
              Last edited by Deamer; 06-09-08, 06:07 PM.
              Dennis
              04 TJ
              4.0/Auto
              RE 4.5 Long Arm
              Rock-It Man Rockers
              33x12.50 BFG A/T

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                Speaking of ear protection... Anybody got a link for some ear-muffs for a baby?
                Matermomma found this:

We'll be able to take our baby to the Demolition Derby, and Monster Trucks!
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
                  Sounds like a good idea,... some might not like it because this is not a gun forum but there are PLENTY of those here that enjoy that as well.
                  Thats why it is in the off topic section. If any one was wondering about the legal side of these firearms check out www.calguns.net. You just might catch the "Black Rifle Disease" like i did.
                  Dennis
                  04 TJ
                  4.0/Auto
                  RE 4.5 Long Arm
                  Rock-It Man Rockers
                  33x12.50 BFG A/T

Comment

OMG I am allready on AR15.com, it's not quite like the Jeep thing, but I am allready hooked in a sick way...
                    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
                    X