Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner on the Patio

Courtesy of the jetboil!
    Gotta love summer... even though today it's gone again!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Camp cooking at home... gotta love it!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I've heard a lot about the Jetboils...but I'm not sure. I had a stove that used the pressurized tanks before, and they work like crap when cold. We use to put the fuel tanks in socks, then into our sleeping bags so that we could cook breakfast!

How quickly does the jetboil boil water?

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
        Courtesy of the jetboil!
        Gotta love summer... even though today it's gone again!
        Gee, that would make a good Christmas gift....
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

It boils water VERY quickly. Maybe 2 cups in about a minute and a half, although I haven't exactly timed it. We also got the coffee press for it too, which makes more of a "cowboy" coffee lol, but that's fine by me. I plan to try some mac & cheese and rice dishes, adding canned chicken or something similar for a one-pot meal.

We have a backpacking stove (the tiny little burner that folds up into nothing), but the setup and flame control aren't as user-friendly as this little pot-stove combo. It was even somewhat windy when I took this photo and I had plenty of heat to work with.

We really don't camp much in the cold, so I can't say how the fuel tank works, but it's the 4-season fuel, if that even matters.

Even if we don't cook every meal in it, it's a great little tool to have some tea, hot chocolate or any hot drink without alot of setup or waiting time (not to mention jeep space). I'm impressed!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
          X