Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help fellow Jeepers - American Cancer Society's Relay for Life

This year I'm participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.

The relay starts on May 17 at 9:00am and goes for twenty-four hours. May 18 will be the second anniversary of my Fathers death. He died from complications of Pancreatic cancer. Cancer has touched every one of us in one way or another; this is your chance to help make a difference.

I've set my fund raising goal at $1,000. I believe that with your help, I can raise at least that much.

Please visit my personal fundraising page: Brian Baber: Fundraising

No donation is too small! Thanks in advance for your prayers and help with reaching my goal! //Brian.
    Help me fight Cancer: Visit tinyurl.com/3as4rn and support me in raising money for the American Cancer Society. Thanks!

Donation made.

Cancer took my father on my 19th birthday.

CANCER SUCKS!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
      Donation made.

Cancer took my father on my 19th birthday.

CANCER SUCKS!
      Thanks Matt! It's greatly appreciated!

//Brian
      Help me fight Cancer: Visit tinyurl.com/3as4rn and support me in raising money for the American Cancer Society. Thanks!

Comment

Donation Made Too

I Am Sorry To Hear About How Cancer Has Affected Your Families. I Have Recently Donated Platelets For My Boss Who Has Been Battling Cancer. I Hope My Small Part Helps Now And I Hope I Can Do More In The Future

Comment

Originally posted by ECHO View Post
          Donation Made Too

I Am Sorry To Hear About How Cancer Has Affected Your Families. I Have Recently Donated Platelets For My Boss Who Has Been Battling Cancer. I Hope My Small Part Helps Now And I Hope I Can Do More In The Future
          Thanks Jack! Every little bit helps. You're awesome for donating platelets for your boss. I think it's so cool when people step up. Blood donation is another one of my causes. I give a unit every 8 weeks. Blood is one of our best renewable resources!

CANCER SUCKS! But JEEPERS ROCK! Thanks again guys!

Comment

Bump... This Is A Great Cause People, Please Help If You Can

Comment

Thanks for the sticky!

Time to dig deep people, I've found a benefactor who says he will match what I manage to collect if I exceed my goal of $1,000. I'd love to see him make a $2,500 donation and I believe I can raise that much with your help!

Think about it... Your $10 donation = $20 to American Cancer Society! (the link is in the first post)

It's one small way you can "Stick it to the man!"

Thanks, //Brian.

Comment

The Family and I Just did the One Legacy, Walk Run Festival, in Fullerton.

It kinda shows your not alone in this world.

My Wife lost her oldest sister Jodi, 5 years ago to lung cancer. Her Mother 4 years to Breast Cancer.

Donation Made, I know every little bit Helps.
                [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Dan,

Thank you so much for your donation. You are right, every little bit helps. God Bless... //Brian.

Comment

Hey gang, Relay is in five days and I'm still $275 short of my goal of raising $1,500 to fight cancer.

The weather man says it is going to hit 100 degrees this weekend and I'll be on the track from 12:00 noon to 2:00pm and then again from 12:00 midnight to 4:00am. I'd appriciate any prayers to help me get through this and to meet my fundraising goal, if any of you are so inclined.

Thanks so much to those of you that have supported me with prayers and donations so far. I couldn't have come this far without your support.

//Brian.

Comment

Working...
                    X