• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote For Myjeeprocks.com!!!

http://www.links4jeeps.com/index.php...aycat&catid=13
    go to this link and vote for our site!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Wow dude! Way cool!!!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

dont forget to leave comments.. make that the most happening jeep link on the page!
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

you rock baby!

Comment

Haha, Im glad my site is getting a bit of attention. Well to be exact the voting code for the site is

http://www.links4jeeps.com/vote.php?id=446

Follow the link and vote away.

Or if you really want to get nuts embed this some where on a website of your choice of course and use this for voting.

<form action="http://www.links4jeeps.com/vote.php?action=vote&amp;id=446" method="post">
          <b>Rate this site:</b>
          <select name="votevalue">
          <option value="5">5 - Perfect</option>
          <option value="4">4 - Good</option>
          <option value="3">3 - Average</option>
          <option value="2">2 - Mediocre</option>
          <option value="1">1 - Bad</option>
          </select>
          <input type="submit" value="Rate this site">
          </form>

Top piece of code is for direct link voting and the second piece is for site embeding. Edit to your liking. Just keep in mind 5 is the highest and dont change them all to 5 because that is cheating.

Oh well enough geek. Hey this is a nice site.
          Write-ups, Dealer/Club listings, Personal websites welcome and useful Jeep info.

Comment

Hey this is a nice site.
            thanks! welcome aboard. i think i can figure out how you found us.

Comment

Welp I was toying around and landed on JF because somebody posted it as a forum on my site.

So one link led to another. I decided to drop a hey Im doing this and that and your buddy nailer said he wanted to post some links and I told him to go for it and welp I had to see what all the excitement was all about.

Great thing about grabbing Jeep links like Im doing is I get the pleasure of meeting all kinds of people by total accident.

I appear to meeting tons of California jeep owners, but amazingly enough nobody as of yet from Washington state. Im keeping my figures crossed thou.
              Last edited by NAILER341; 12-03-03, 08:28 AM.
              Write-ups, Dealer/Club listings, Personal websites welcome and useful Jeep info.

Comment

They are out there.Hope you find em' soon.

Comment

I've got 471 days left till I'm wheeling in WA. Not that I'm counting.

Where ya from in WA? I came from a tiny burg called Sedro-Woolley. Up near Mt. Vernon/Burlington area. If you don't know those two, they're on the 5 between Everett and Bellingham.
                  I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                  1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Welp like my little location thingy says I live north of seattle in a town called Marysville.

Its in between everett and arlington. Arlington of course being south of Mt vernon and stanwood.

Wohoo, my first Washington contact.

Comment

I probably coulda read that little location thing, too. Idiot moment. Don't worry happens all the time. Gimme a minute and I'll be better.

Yeah, I know exactly where Marysville is. Wrassled there many a time. I think we played football there, too.

Don't get too excited, I'm in San Diego right now. Only got 471 days left on my sentence...I mean enlistment, though.
                      I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                      1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

You sound like a Navy man. Ive been there done that. I was stationed down in Bangor WA, for 6 years

Comment

Since there has been a few of you using the comment section I've ported it over to the main page. Its not matching as of yet in fonts and the style selector doesn't quite work properly as of yet, but I think its cool.

Comment

I voted for myjeeprocks!! WE ROCK!!
                            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
                            X