Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta share this

Call it age or whatever, but I had to share.

Lots of toys and people come into our lives. Many toys leave some great memories.
    And you that own jeeps feel the same as I about my jeep in that you love it.

But far greater a treasure, have I found, are the people that you meet along the way. Nowhere are there finer, more understanding, more wanting to help, share adventures than jeep folks.

This box just sums it all up for me, as it sits in a prominent place in my office.

This box contained a gift, which are among all other gifts one receives for the passing of a year. But see the box.
    What creative talented, time consuming gift it is by itself. Selflessly created with much imagination.
    Day after day, I amuse myself at 'the box'. This is by far one the best gifts I have received in my short life.
    Sorry, but I just had to share this sentimental moment with all who have 'jeep friends'.
    Though we dont see each other much, we always pick up where we left off. The deep feeling of understanding and trust we share with each other as jeeprs.
    I wish for all of you, the comaradarie shared here, and if you are as forunate as I, to have a friend as I have in 'Rat Patrol'. Thanks Kurt.
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

That's very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Bob,
      I'm glad that you enjoyed receiving it as much as I enjoyed making it. That, to me is half the fun of giving a gift. And your sentiments are loudly and clearly demonstrated every day, here on this forum, and on the trails. This world can't be as screwed up as it seems if there are so many good people inhabiting it!

Beware of that hangman's noose....

Kurt
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

that is really cool, ///Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X