• Show
Clear All

Here ya go:

http://www.deserttoys.com/Rebel/specs.htm

One of the cheapies - but a good "starter" .50
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Now, back to the lighter side.

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w...ressPistol.flv

Comment

LOL, I've seen that one. That's the beauty of the T/C Contender (the ultimate "mine is bigger" handgun), _someone_ will always build a bigger barrel for it eventually
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY
        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
          :bonk::tongue::geek:

LOL!
          -Bob
          '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
            I don't get it... why highlight my quote of being against gun control? Are you FOR gun control?

lol no no no....

ok i guess i have a bad sense of humor but to me i think gun controll is a good thing. like gun controlll bro.... as in keep it locked up, unloaded, out of bad hands... and your against controllin guns... like be loose with them? i dont know how to type my seasoning so im ganna go crawl into my corner and watch you guys....:hide:
            starvin student...

Comment

Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
              lol no no no....

ok i guess i have a bad sense of humor but to me i think gun controll is a good thing. like gun controlll bro.... as in keep it locked up, unloaded, out of bad hands... and your against controllin guns... like be loose with them? i dont know how to type my seasoning so im ganna go crawl into my corner and watch you guys....:hide:
              In California ya gotta keep everything locked up one way or another gun or otherwise. To think there are still places in America where people drive around with a loaded rifle in there gun rack of there pickup truck, never take the keys out of the ignition of there vehicle and dont even lock there doors at night. I know for a fact that that is not so as much as it was 20 or 30 years ago. It was quite a culture shock
              living in California then going to a small Colorado town where people lived like that in the late 70s and 80s. Oh, and most of the 4wheeling up there is scenic....not much like california in that aspect either.
              Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 02-12-08, 08:10 AM.
              "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

:hijack:

Matt, that's why I am allways looking to move outta the state! I am just waiting for the right time.... :devil:
                :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
                X