Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 50 Cal Desert Eagle In Use

This is what can happen when a mean gun is in the wrong hands.

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...REHANDGUNS.flv
    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Deleted
    Last edited by sahara0207; 02-10-08, 11:00 AM. Reason: becuz my girl friend is 10 years old with the keys to my jeep
    starvin student...

Comment

No, that's what happens when you let idiots take people shooting. People like that need a good swift kick where it can do the most good
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY
      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

I often say, guns are useless, and what I mean is 90 percent of the guys out there are untrained. Face it, if the guy who was letting her try out the gun was trained he would not have let her have the gun without a proper check out, and would have showed her exactly how to hold the gun, brace for the recoil, etc.
        The reason guns are so dangerous in our society is the exact reason that was posted on the net, someone thought it was funny. It is not, guns in the hands of the untrained are a liability that is why criminals have guns.
        We have the right to own and bare guns, but with that comes a responsibility to know the proper use of that gun, and to insure that anyone handling that gun is prepped for the response that gun will give them.
        Face it, that was a childish prank that some immature idiot could have serious hurt someone as if he had given a 10 year old the keys to a car.
        Yes, I own guns, Yes I will back your right to own them. But owning a gun , without training for that gun, is like dropping out of the 9th grade. With out training for life, Your future does not look good or successful. After all a career at Mickey Dees is not the job you brag about.
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR View Post
          I often say, guns are useless, and what I mean is 90 percent of the guys out there are untrained. Face it, if the guy who was letting her try out the gun was trained he would not have let her have the gun without a proper check out, and would have showed her exactly how to hold the gun, brace for the recoil, etc.
          The reason guns are so dangerous in our society is the exact reason that was posted on the net, someone thought it was funny. It is not, guns in the hands of the untrained are a liability that is why criminals have guns.
          We have the right to own and bare guns, but with that comes a responsibility to know the proper use of that gun, and to insure that anyone handling that gun is prepped for the response that gun will give them.
          Face it, that was a childish prank that some immature idiot could have serious hurt someone as if he had given a 10 year old the keys to a car.
          Yes, I own guns, Yes I will back your right to own them. But owning a gun , without training for that gun, is like dropping out of the 9th grade. With out training for life, Your future does not look good or successful. After all a career at Mickey Dees is not the job you brag about.
          Well said. I'm against gun control, but I don't own any guns for pretty much all the reasons you lay out. I am untrained and don't know how to responsibly own/operate one. I've been shooting with people who are informed, so I know the basics, but not enough to consider owning a gun at this point. Some day I will probably take a safety course and make a purchase, but that'll be when the Jeep is done (which means never).
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
            No, that's what happens when you let idiots take people shooting. People like that need a good swift kick where it can do the most good
            This subject could be debated forever. However, it has been my finding that many people from California (and our states political jerks) have been brain washed into thinking mostly negatives about guns. In other parts of the country the outlook is quite different. Here is quite an example. When I was a freshman in high school in a small town in Colorado all four of the classes actually voted on what kind of gun to raffle off to the freshman through senior class. Keep in mind, aside from the fact that it was in 1977 the way of life in this part of the country is quite different than here. There we would shoot hunt and fish all without even leaving our ranch and everyone is taught proper handling of firearms and then some. I have been a gun owner for over thirty years and still have not shot anybody yet.

Comment

Yeah, I grew up in West Texas. It was the Wild West; I bought a Stevens 12 gauge shot gun from a White's Auto store, two boxes shells, walked out of the store and two miles down city streets to go hunt jack rabbits in the military reservation. People driving by waved and yelled out "where ya goin"? Mind you, I was 17 at the time. So I have a way different out look on guns, and more these days, the people who have them. Too many guns, too few brain cells...

Kurt
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                Yeah, I grew up in West Texas. It was the Wild West; I bought a Stevens 12 gauge shot gun from a White's Auto store, two boxes shells, walked out of the store and two miles down city streets to go hunt jack rabbits in the military reservation. People driving by waved and yelled out "where ya goin"? Mind you, I was 17 at the time. So I have a way different out look on guns, and more these days, the people who have them. Too many guns, too few brain cells...

Kurt
                Ya and no waiting and it was a great price i'll bet. Funny, My first gun a 22/410 over under came from a clothing store in town for under 50 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                  Well said. [COLOR=red]I'm against gun control[/COLOR], but I don't own any guns for pretty much all the reasons you lay out. I am untrained and don't know how to responsibly own/operate one. I've been shooting with people who are informed, so I know the basics, but not enough to consider owning a gun at this point. Some day I will probably take a safety course and make a purchase, but that'll be when the Jeep is done (which means never).
                  ??? hehe
                  starvin student...

Comment

Hell With It, Im Goin Shootin

Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
                    Deleted
                    That was an interesting re-post. I think Ill go blow off a few hundred rounds. I got box of 90 clay birds to destroy.....have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
                      That was an interesting re-post. I think Ill go blow off a few hundred rounds. I got box of 90 clay birds to destroy.....have a nice day.
                      did you see my reasonin??
                      starvin student...

Comment

wow....
                        Last edited by Kodiak Spirit; 02-11-08, 08:29 AM.
                        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
                          ??? hehe
                          I don't get it... why highlight my quote of being against gun control? Are you FOR gun control?
                          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I think he means that are you literally against gun control, or in other words controlling, physically, a gun. The joke being that the girl in the video lost control of the gun and that you would be against her being able to control the gun. I agree with you though, it's quite a stretch to play on that quote, even for a starving student.

Comment

Some day I will probably take a safety course and make a purchase, but that'll be when the Jeep is done (which means never). [/QUOTE]

Some day you may not get your chance. Buy them when you can. What are you going to do when they pass the (You are only allowed to buy this much ammo bill??) Stock up I tell ya.

Proud new owner Remington .308 Pss, Ruger Mini 14 .223and Ruger .38/.357 revlover. (Looking for a BMG .50)
                              The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Working...
                              X