• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Project

This is what I started with:

This is where I am now:

propane conversion

2" shackle reversal, 2" BL, 31 tsl's, 5.12's, minispool in the rear

Future plans include, 4-1 tcase, YJ springs, full cage and primer paint.
    Last edited by igofshn; 01-29-08, 06:40 PM.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

This thing runs great. It purrs like a kitten. Propane is definately the way to go.

Comment

That thing looks awsome. I love zuks...

What size is that tank? 7.5 gal? if propane is what, $3.60 a gallon thats $27. What milage are you getting out of that?

Is that propane conversion a kit?
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Propane is less than $3.00, 8 gal tank, not sure mileage, probably going to get 20-25 mpg.

Comment

be careful, you may just have more fun in that thing than in your JK...!
          03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

thats awsome, i guess since the hardware store i worked at is all the way up in Running Springs our propanes more expensive...

oh and theyre should only be 7.5 use able gallons in that tank. The standard grill propane tanks are 5 gallons, but even if they're dead empty we can only fill them with 4.5 gallons of propane.

so who manufactures that propane kit?
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

www.gotpropane.com The tank is a forklift tank and it can legally be filled full to 8 gals. I already have done it.

Comment

I love it! Zuks rock! Can't wait to see it in action. Good luck with the rest of the plans. Hope to see it on the trails soon.
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

huh thats pretty sweet. What are safety issues with carying a propane tank in a vehicle? Since its under presure im sure there is significantly more with the propane over a regular gas tanks correct? must be cool being smog exempt.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Nice project. It's looking pretty good.
                    Check out .

Comment

What are you a fork truck mechanic? My daughter would probably like a Suzuki. Huuuuummm AND Im a fork truck mechanic. O thats right I work on electrics. Maybe I could put a 48 volt SEM system in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X