Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garth Brooks

this concert kicked ASS!
    i haven't heard anything from him in years, but he played through a bunch of his oldies as well as some of the new stuff.

what a great performance he put on.
    he plans to do 5 shows in 2 days, and the money goes to the cause of the california fires.

with the level of intensity he played at last night at the 10:00 show, i have no idea how his 45 year old ass is going to handle 3 more shows today with the same intensity.

did any of you go to his show?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

My boss is going to the 9pm show tonight. I saw him the last time he played here in 96 or 97 I think. Great show. Sorry I'm going to miss it this time.

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
      this concert kicked ASS!
      i haven't heard anything from him in years, but he played through a bunch of his oldies as well as some of the new stuff.

what a great performance he put on.
      he plans to do 5 shows in 2 days, and the money goes to the cause of the california fires.

with the level of intensity he played at last night at the 10:00 show, i have no idea how his 45 year old ass is going to handle 3 more shows today with the same intensity.

did any of you go to his show?
      Thats way cool that you could go Erik. I hear he is a TRUE performer.

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
        Thats way cool that you could go Erik. I hear he is a TRUE performer.

Tam
        it was a great show... te staples center did not have an empty seat, and 90% of the people in there stood through the whole show.

Hewey Lewis came out and did a couple of songs as did Trisha Yearwood.
        for the encore, which was about an hour long, Garth was singing a bunch of songs that inspired him to become an artist.

for the last 45 minutes of the show he was on his own. solo with a microphone and a guitar. what a show.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
        X