Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borrow a Tool?

No I don't mean that annoying guy at work.

I'm looking for one of : THESE (can't copy the picture, so please take a look)

a differential spreader for loading the new carriers into the YJ axles. I know it's not necessary to do the job, but I figured it would save time. I'd be more than happy to put a deposit down if you require it. The tool room I'm working out of doesn't have one and their tool suppliers don't make one (Snap-On & Blackhawk) that the sales reps are aware of. I'd buy one myself but a.) they're kinda pricey and b.) I wouldn't be using it often so buying it doesn't really make sense to me.

I haven't gotten my R&P yet, so I have some time to make arrangements for pick-up & drop off. I'm hoping to be doing R&P install by the end of next weekend. Wish me luck.
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

I would, but......

I live in Michigan. I made one just like that years ago. So, your doing it by the book. Most people dont know what those 2 holes are for.

Comment

Originally posted by needsrepair View Post
      I live in Michigan. I made one just like that years ago. So, your doing it by the book. Most people dont know what those 2 holes are for.
      I do appreciate the offer. Maybe when I move back home.
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X