Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude! That does SUCK! I'm very sorry to hear that the Kodiak Spirit was violated!
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Karma will get them fockers!!!!!
      Last edited by xjkevin; 12-05-07, 11:42 AM.

Comment

oh yeah... Karma! thanx for the support guys, I just cleared out the garage, and now my Kodiak Spirit is nice and warm inside where she belongs! When I got home from work I was kinda looking the jeep over, and realized they didn't take the $200- CB or the cooler that was sitting there, they were really just focused on the gas, Than goodness...
        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Jesse,
          I'm available for "tank sitting".... .40 makes it to fast. Louisville gives more pleasure...
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Glad to hear they just made of with the gas and your CB, etc is still there. My condo complex has been hit recently by taggers and I was thinking what I'd do if I caught them in the act . . . I remember my grandpa telling me about getting shot with a 12 gauge with rock salt after stealing watermelons when he was a kid and that sounded like just punishment for these sort of crimes, but now days they'll haul you off to jail. Shoot you'd probably get sued or charged for battery if you even tackled the little bastards and held them til the cops arrived.
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

yeah, that's the problem, they don't want you to do anything but call the cops, and the cops aren't there untill it's too late.

I like the Louisville solution the best as well, but I doubt the b@st@rds are coming back...

Comment

Sorry to hear about that man. I am surprised that my jerry cans haven't been emptied while I was not around the Jeep. If gas prices keep going up it will probably happen. I wish there was something that smells and looks like gas but would totally screw up your vehicle if you put it in the tank. Fill one can with good gas and the other with "destroyer" liquid. HHMMM I work with a bunch of chemical engineers, I should ask them if there is anything I could safely add to the gas to make it unusable. I would just have to remember which can I put it in heheh.
                Dennis
                04 TJ
                4.0/Auto
                RE 4.5 Long Arm
                Rock-It Man Rockers
                33x12.50 BFG A/T
                desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                  , but I doubt the b@st@rds are coming back...
                  Don't count on that Jesse. I was one of those sorry a*&holes stealing gas when I was young, and we would hit the same cars over and over if they were easy marks. But I SWEAR, it wasn't me!!
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey Jesse wana buy your gas back, Ill make you a good deal
                    Its no fun without family

Comment

around here they don't even bother.
                      they just cut the rubber tube going into the gas tank and siphon from there.
                      I have a steel braiding machine at work if anyone wants to make it difficult for them to do this.
                      It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

Mother F-! cut the fill tubes?! I'm just glad I still have my jeep, those rotten suckers... but I have her in the garage now, and I am looking into the locking fuel doors for the other vehicles, but if they are just gonna cut the hoses or whatever what the hell is there to do? I have allready put in the screens, but I want to send them elsewhere if they come looking....

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                          Mother F-! cut the fill tubes?! I'm just glad I still have my jeep, those rotten suckers... but I have her in the garage now, and I am looking into the locking fuel doors for the other vehicles, but if they are just gonna cut the hoses or whatever what the hell is there to do? I have allready put in the screens, but I want to send them elsewhere if they come looking....
                          thats why I use the braiding machine. razor blades don't cut stinless steel braid very well... really I just hope it makes them hit someone else.
                          my jeep spends EVERY night in my garage.. especially since I paid it off and carry only liability on it.
                          I discovered the cut filler tube the hard way on our commuter van. we left in at the carpool lot and it got hit twice. the must know that the vans hold almost 40 gallons of gas
                          It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

Working...
                          X