Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloopers from Yopo 4x4

Guys, some stuff that happens back in 2000...
    I was not there for some of them, don't ask me details...
    The unsuccessful water crossing…yes I was there, we took the wrong trail that was dead end, yes, it was flash floading river and the 60 series guy want to know if the trail continues…
    A lot of wrong procedures leads to that “accident”, yes, we recovered the wagon and the engine started after a fluids change and some other issues…

What a experience…

http://www.youtube.com/user/Boniyuca
    Last edited by Roberto Miranda; 10-30-07, 07:08 PM.

You guys are nuts!!! Being from SoCal, I'm not used to seeing that type of terrain, it's gotta make for a totally different experience. Thanks for sharing!
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

another one...please be patient...the 1st half is not as good as the second one of this clip...

the CJ-7 roll over...we pulled to the wrong way...s/b backwards...not forward...

The first trip to my 80 back there... I was trying to get out the way to allow the guys to move, so I can rescue (winch) the guys ahead totally stucked in mud...

fun to watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6_sOnayFTw

Comment

I was watching that wondering...are we ever going to see it re-emerge...man that was one heck of a recovery. Props!
        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

Wow, lucky the CJ didn't keep rolling and pull the other rig down with it. Trail looks fun.
          Check out .

Comment

CJ-7 roll over: this was back in 2001, in front of the 70 series, there is also an XJ (mine), so one car is not going to move two cars (we think so)...and using two winches, we pulled from there...and started like nothing happens...

Comment

Working...
            X