Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GoPro at the Gun club today

Tammy and I took our new GoPro camera to the gun club today to film a little bit of the fun. Sorry to my friends in California, most of this is illegal there :0. Turn up the volume on this fun boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch

Shooting at the "Shockwave" exploding target. It's a 4 pound container that you can buy off the shelf at sporting goods stores out here in Georgia. Quite entertaining!

Shooting the AR-15 with the "Slidefire Stock". No gun modifications, nothing done to the trigger group.....Pure freaking fun!

And two more smaller "Tannerite Targets plus some bowling pins. Fun day at the gun club.

grrrr........ Someone please tell my why I'm still in the People's Republic of Kalifornia??? :dunno:
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Jugs of water with a .270 or so are a blast.

Originally posted by Roger View Post
      grrrr........ Someone please tell my why I'm still in the People's Republic of Kalifornia??? :dunno:
      You're occupying
      holes = cowbell

Comment

That's awesome Mitch. Did you get the app working?
        Check out .

Comment

Can you hit anything using the slide fire or is just good for rippin thru some ammo? I live in az, still legal here.

Comment

Chuck, Tammy brought up the app, but I just posted the clips as they were recorded. Can't wait to check it out.

ehall, yes you can aim it and hit your target with a lot of lead . Very easy to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
              + 2!!!

HATE THE LIBERAL NUTS AND FRUITS MENTALITY. PLUS SINCE I AM NATIVE kALIFORNIAN, I WANT TO USE MY RIGHTS TO RECREATE RESPONSIBLY, AND CANNOT, DUE TO SO MANY REGS AND CLOSURES.

Comment

And to think that some folks just don't get it. Glad to see you having fun Mitch. Thanks for sharing with the oppressed.
                God forgives, rocks don't
                -sons of thunder

Comment

Tannerite is still legal here in Cali, the AR-15 on full auto...not so much. Nor is anything green right now. at all.
                  Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                  Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                  HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Working...
                  X