Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflections

I hiked up to Jenks Lake today and found some great picture opportunities. The temps were just below freezing, making great hiking conditions.

Nice I like them a lot!
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Comment

that last photo looks like a very relaxing spot
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Jenks lake is one of the best places to just get away for a day. Bummer that they frown on swimming. The YMCA camp claims that the water is polluted - but people eat the fish caught there. I think it's more of an issue that there's no lifeguard. Great shot of the wood duck.
        God forgives, rocks don't
        -sons of thunder

Comment

Nice shots Mike.
          Check out .

Comment

Mike, as always, you produce some very nice pictures. Is this still the Fuji camera?
            Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
              Mike, as always, you produce some very nice pictures. Is this still the Fuji camera?
              Yes, It's the HS25EXR. It does consistant good pictures. Pretty happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by 6spdYJ View Post
                Jenks lake is one of the best places to just get away for a day. Bummer that they frown on swimming. The YMCA camp claims that the water is polluted - but people eat the fish caught there. I think it's more of an issue that there's no lifeguard. Great shot of the wood duck.
                For most of the summer it had water going in and running out the overflow and looked pretty clean. It definately has a vegetation bottom though.

Comment

Very beautiful spot Mike. Perfect conditions!

Comment

Working...
                  X