Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hdri and bored

Going to change my home entertainment system. The big screen took a dump. Lost my job..got another and now time to upgrade!

As is:

Concept: HDrI lighting only

Need the tunnel to the garage...have some leaching from the hdir from the ceiling..need to clamp that down. Add the tunnel to the garage...no texture applied yet..perhaps some cool lighting and steam coming out of something , tubes . Add the bay doors to the garage...Hdri is Grand canyon.

Yeah bored a bit......
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Pretty cool. There's a guy on here who could really use your help getting a girlfriend.
    holes = cowbell

Comment

I didn't know someone else on here was in to CG stuff, nice
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

There's a little chump change to be made. Did some work for Medical applications and Satellite Communications. Lets me also use the camera also. Snapped a floor tile
        Heres the floor tile maps.Colors off need to fix that. Its all bump mapping..displacement looks better but much to heavy. Working on all the neat little details for the tunnel.

97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
        WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by invert'd View Post
          pretty cool. There's a guy on here who could really use your help getting a girlfriend.
          funny! $$%#%
          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
          X