Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few shots from Georgia

I just got back from a 8 day Christmas and pre-moving visit with Tammy in Georgia. I will go nuts with the camera out there. Leaving in 3 weeks!

Sunset from our front porch

In the back yard, 3 acres worth

So beautiful out there

And yes we made some BBQ

Last edited by Mitch; 01-02-12, 09:08 AM.

Very Very Nice Mitch.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Being a Georgia native, I can say that I miss the great sky/cloud views. I miss the dense forests too. I miss... Hmmm, uh, Yeah, that's about it. Good luck in GA bro! It's a good place, but I'm glad to be staying in CA. We are going to miss you here!
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Looks pretty, but to darn flat, I love the mountains and the peace and harsh beauty of the desert. There is no place in the US where you have such variety of nature as Cali

Comment

Hey Mitch...gorgeous pics! I lived in the south for 4 years. LOVED it there. There's a lot to be said for southern hospitality. The moss on the trees is something I'll never forget too..or the hurricanes. Hurricane Katrina wiped me out and was the final straw for me..but you're better off in GA than I was in MS. It's So green out there ...you're going to be a happy camper!
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Reminds me a bit of central Louisiana. I like everything there but the humidity, haha
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
            X