Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

...replaced my Canon EOS that some low life pilfered from the truck back in January (I know - slow - but had other priorities)

Was wandering through Costco and a Canon T2i with a couple of lenses followed me home.
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

and no pictures!? ;-) Pretty much any of the newer (even 4+ year old) SLR digital will serve you well, I'm sure you find it to be up to most any task and then some!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Hell Dan - I barely had time to BUY the damn thing - now you expect me to take pictures???

Hmm, Westchester....I think I know where that is....
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY

Comment

yea LAX, you must be pretty close to where I am. I'm just north west of Lincoln and Manchester. Where are you?
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Off Pershing, on World Way West
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY

Comment

Well.... Post up some images! Congrats on getting a new camera. I would lose my mind without mine right now-
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I really noticed in the photo section of my Dropbox account "when" the EOS was stolen and I had to resort to other cameras. I have been taking progrtess pictures of the new house since we bought it (November) - could really see a huge difference.
              Jeff
              OHV76V
              KG6TY

Comment

Jeff,

That is the camera that Tammy bought me in March. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with it. So, where are those pictures?

Comment

I don't even think I know how to post a picture
                  Jeff
                  OHV76V
                  KG6TY

Comment

I remembered!

Boring stuff - all in auto. Did borrow my BIL's strobe for the family shot (funny - that fireplace seemed huge when we built it)

Jeff
                    OHV76V
                    KG6TY

Comment

always gotta get that dog/cat shot in there,

Comment

Don't tell Oscar he's a dog. He thinks he's the eldest child....
                        Jeff
                        OHV76V
                        KG6TY

Comment

Working...
                        X