Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonfly at the Koi pond

This is the first Red dragonfly I've seen at my backyard Koi pond. A little breezy today, put got some good shots on the manual setting.

Mitch

:thumbs_up Number 4
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Looking good Mitch. I like the flower. Good depth of field.
      Check out .

Comment

most of them look a bit over exposed, speed up your shutterspeed or close down the aperture a stop or so and you'll get that rich color back :-)
        Last edited by daniel_buck; 07-14-11, 10:10 AM.
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Daniel,

Thank you for that tip. I did not adjust the shutter speed. Was trying to remember the thngs from that first class. So thats speed up the shutter so that less light gets in, right. Makes sense. Thats why the flower turned out much better. Thanks all

Comment

Mitch,
            remember that you can pull up the shot info from the camera. Check your shutter speed and white balance there and then you'll know where to start from when making adjustments. Makes it easier when you are making a lot of changes looking for a particulaqr effect.
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
            X