Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventura drive with Roger

I needed to drive to Ventura today to pick up a seat for the great88 before the handoff next week to Roger, so I invited him along for the drive. Two retired guys cruising along from Hesperia to Ventura and just loving it. Paul was not at home when we arrived 112 miles later so Roger and I headed to the Ventura Harbor Village to kill some time and have some lunch. We walked around for a bit, had lunch at a cool little BBQ place, hit the beach, and then headed back to Paul's for the seat. We stopped at a cool roadside fruit stand and grabbed some strawberries and goodies along the way.

This sounds like a trip report but it is a chance to post new pictures I shot with my new camera. Tammy sure made a great choice of cameras for my b-day. Having a ball! Suggestions or comments are welcome on the photography. Lots of learning ahead.

Mitch

Ventura Harbor Village

No I wasn't drunk!!!!!!!!

Ventura Beach

Roger being very serious!

Roadside fresh vegi/fruit stand. Awesome color!

Huge strawberries!!!!!!!!

My favorite picture of the day!

Thanks. Hope you enjoy
    Last edited by Mitch; 04-12-11, 07:36 PM.

The guy in the diving bell has got to be the drunk one.:hide:
    All slow and no show

Comment

Roger being serious? looks more like his grumpy happy face lol

Comment

WOW! Great pics, lots of color.

Comment

Mitch,
          Being a retired Navy Diver I seen me a few mermaids down around 200 feet, but I swear I ain't never seen a mermaid quite that fugly. Looks she got stung by a mad heard of jellyfish!
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
            Mitch,
            Being a retired Navy Diver I seen me a few mermaids down around 200 feet, but I swear I ain't never seen a mermaid quite that fugly. Looks she got stung by a mad heard of jellyfish!
            I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with Kurt on this one. Even the Ventura Harbor Dolphin Boy is better looking than that bearded mermaid.

Comment

LOL, hilarious
              Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
              Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
              HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Ventura, thats where I'm from. Funny bc I think you picked up my buddys Seat. Paul Arc?
                [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                X