X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon Powershot SX20 IS

I am pretty sure I am going to buy this camera:

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...&modelid=19208

Anyone here use it? What speed SDHC card do you use and its size: 15 or 30 mbs? 4, 8 or 16 gig?
    Rich

[COLOR="Blue"]Rich, I have used a much eariler version of this camera. Mine was the S2IS. It is a good all around camera with good clarity and easy to use. I'm sure the version pictured is much improved over mine.

I have considered buying the one you have pictured, but couldn't spare the money.[/COLOR]

Comment

I broke down and bought it today. Seems like a nice camera so far.
      Rich

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]I'm sure you will like it. I ended up buying another Fuji on Amazon.com a couple days ago, should be getting it soon. [/COLOR]

Comment

i'm in looking to buy a new camera too...i looked at that one but i didn't like the price.
          Go ahead push my "why?" button. I dare you. http://whyagent.com
          *FYI, I'm helping spread this link around for State Farm

Comment

I have been using this camera for about 6 months now and I love everything about it except the battery life when not using the expensive AAA batteries and the speed of the 2nd shot. IT LAGS BAD! Everything else is AWESOME and it shoots pictures and video amazingly.

Comment

Originally posted by RubiKat View Post
              I have been using this camera for about 6 months now and I love everything about it except the battery life when not using the expensive AAA batteries and the speed of the 2nd shot. IT LAGS BAD! Everything else is AWESOME and it shoots pictures and video amazingly.
              I am still pretty happy with the camera. I have two spare sets of batteries, so that should not be a problem. I agree with the second shot issue, but knew about that from the reviews I had read. It is about one second between shots. The shutter lag is also obvious.
              Rich

Comment

How is the quality of the photo? Are they real clear.

Comment

Mike, I sent you a couple of pictures.
                  Rich

Comment

Working...
                  X