Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered a new D90 and 18-200mm

Should get it on Friday. I can't wait for my new toy.

Oh nice! My dad just got that setup and is having a blast. Did it show up on time? What do you think?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Yep, got it on Friday from B&H. This thing is awesome. I had a chance to play with it a bit on Saturday. These pics have no PP, just crop.

Anybody know where this is?

Comment

Gorgeous! Couldn't guess the place tho
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Norconian - Huell Howser did an episode here. Used to be a Hollywood resort in the 20's. Now it is part of the Naval Surface Warfare base in Norco, Ca and is also part of the Prison as well.

Comment

Those photos turned out well. You can really see the quality resulting from a nice camera and decent eye!
            Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
            Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
            HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Nice pics and camera! SO what is Outback Donkey's all about?
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
                Those photos turned out well. You can really see the quality resulting from a nice camera and decent eye!
                Thanks for the compliment. I hope to be able to shot close to your level someday. It was your pics that helped push me down this path and setup a smugmug site.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                  Nice pics and camera! SO what is Outback Donkey's all about?

My in-laws have two miniature donkeys. They are in shows and have won national awards. My sons show them as well and also do driving competitions. My oldest has been featured in several national mags. They also do parades and other fun things.

Here is a crappy iphone pic from a halloween equestrian show. They were dressed up as willy wonka and umpa lumpas.

Comment

Originally posted by sandjunkie View Post
                    My in-laws have two miniature donkeys. They are in shows and have won national awards.
                    $100 says Rat had something COMPLETELY different in his mind when he asked the question.

LOL!

TreadLightly Trainer
                    HAM - KI6PFO

Comment

Hey, do you live along the bike path between Valley View and Prospect? There is a house along that path with a few miniature pony's and donkeys. I see a lady in a riding cart out for strolls with her animal all the time. I live near the dog kennels on Imperial, but my family and I frequently stroll those paths. I really like Yorba Linda!

TreadLightly Trainer
                      HAM - KI6PFO

Comment

$100 says Rat had something COMPLETELY different in his mind when he asked the question.

LOL!
                        Oh, you're so wrong Nathan... My boss is an Aussie, so I figured if there was some funny conotation involved with that I could use it to get his goat. Everytime he comes out here I take them out and when we go to a bar I run ahead, get with the bouncer and tell him to check his ID and tell him New Zealanders aren't welcome. Man I love doing that...
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey, do you live along the bike path between Valley View and Prospect? There is a house along that path with a few miniature pony's and donkeys. I see a lady in a riding cart out for strolls with her animal all the time. I live near the dog kennels on Imperial, but my family and I frequently stroll those paths. I really like Yorba Linda!
                          Nope. The donkeys are at my in-laws in Riverside. We live in Bryant Ranch area. I love living in Yorba Linda. By far the best move I have made.

Comment

LOL!
                            I thought he might be looking for a different explanation too. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                              Oh, you're so wrong Nathan... My boss is an Aussie, so I figured if there was some funny conotation involved with that I could use it to get his goat. Everytime he comes out here I take them out and when we go to a bar I run ahead, get with the bouncer and tell him to check his ID and tell him New Zealanders aren't welcome. Man I love doing that...

They are outback donkeys because the donkeys are out back.

Comment

Working...
                              X