Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Editing Effects

I was playing around with a editing program that I'm using as a trial version to see if I like it and produced this photo which could be my Christmas card. What do you think? Also, lets see your works of art.
    Before:

After:
    Check out .

I like the color better in the first photo, but I love the tree snow in the second. Kind of "surreal"?
    :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

dont mind the pirate4x4 thing: but these things are along the lines of what I am doing in school

with photoshop you can do a lot of cool stuff
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Those are cool effects. Nice job. I tried Photoshop Elements but it wouldn't work on my laptop. I'm currently using Corel Paint Shop Pro, GIMP, and Olympus Studio 2. Still learning all of them. I know this isn't much but did this today.
        Check out .

Comment

Took a couple of pics this weekend that I thought could use a little editing. Kinda goes with the old Calico look. The first was at Tin Can Alley and the second was in Wall Street Canyon.

Check out .

Comment

Working...
          X