Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJ control arms

Im wanting to bulid some new control arms for my MJ. I already have a long arm kit on it, Im just not happy with the Krwaler Joints that im using. Im only geting a year out of them. Im thinkin of just staying with the 1- 3/4 solid stock for the arms and Currie's Johnny Joints for the ends. Any one out there have any in put on this?

Dave

You might want to consider using normal bushings at the frame side, as NVH thing. I do like the thought of the JJs', as they are rebuildable. You might want to also look at outfits like TNT, Terraflex, and so on for ideas.

Comment

I built some short arms for my TJ using JJ's at both ends. I was concerned about the ride, but after about 30 seconds of driving with the new arms on, I knew I made the right choice. My Jeep has never been so smooth. When you buy the joints, make sure you get the one piece forged pieces, not the welded stud ones.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

i have all jj for my krawler crap, my krawler ends havent ever wore out / i dont daily drive it, and i havent switched them out yet either, but i think thats def the way to go...

Comment

Working...
        X