Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell...

How can I tell if I have a lift in my Jeep? I just bought it and it has 31's, but it sits a couple inches higher than another TJ that I saw that had 31's... and I noticed I have quite a bit more tire to fender clearance than other Jeeps I see.

Bah crap just realized I posted this in driveline and not suspension on accident,,, could someone move it please?
    Yellow 01 Sport
    4" Pro Comp lift | D44 | 33x12.5 Duratracs

^.^ Well, you may have a lift. But if you're only sitting a little higher on 31's it's not much. Check your body spacers, you may have a slight body lift, or check the coils themselves, they may have a spacer there. Or it might possibly have like a small suspension lift...if it does, than I have no idea how you'd tell ^.^
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

Comment

Look at the springs, stock will be black and probably have a factory ID sticker, check all four. The "Budget Boost" (spacers under the springs) are very popular.

B&T TJ

Comment

Well thers no body lift, and no spacers under the springs but there is one on top of the springs...? I dunno I'm assuming its supposed to be there lol.

This is my rear wheel gap... just looks big for having 31's...?
        Yellow 01 Sport
        4" Pro Comp lift | D44 | 33x12.5 Duratracs

Comment

Working...
        X