Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teraflex Fiberflex

anybody know of any dealers that sell Teraflex's new Fiberflex leaves? Cause I want to get some for my YJ. They were in the latest Petersons and I was impressed. But after looking online i couldn't find anybody who sold them

JC Whitney Doesn't Have Them
    Quadratec Doesn't Have Them
    Rusty's Offroad Doesn't Have Them

and I can't seem to find them on Google...
    Can somebody look around and see if they can't find a site for me to order them from?
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

fiber springs

Call Maximum Off Road 702-227-5100 ask for Clint Cooper tell him what you want!

Russ Sherratt

Comment

That's a really good idea, Clint has a huge relationship with Tera Flex.
      That's a BIG rock!

Comment

*wonders what the long distance charges would be?*
        I may call him sometime within the next few weeks ^.^
        Or call the guys up in murphysboro TN, north of me.
        WTF Mate?

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

Originally posted by YJwonderboy View Post
          anybody know of any dealers that sell Teraflex's new Fiberflex leaves? Cause I want to get some for my YJ. They were in the latest Petersons and I was impressed. But after looking online i couldn't find anybody who sold them

Can somebody look around and see if they can't find a site for me to order them from?
          Have you called Teraflex and asked?
          From A Champ To A Chump In Just One Bump!

Comment

I have bought many Terra Flex products-I would look elswhere.My 2 cents.
            99TJ

Comment

Thata a strange post. You slam tera flex products but give no info. I sure that I'm not the only one who would like to hear of anything that does not perform, so we don't make the same mistake. Just my 2 cent's.

Russ

Comment

Originally posted by YJwonderboy View Post

I just met the guy this weekend who owns the jeep that was in Petersen's. I questioned him about his likes and dislikes. The only negative thing he sais was that it did not have enough lift for him. He is running 36's right now but he wants to run 38's. He said his has abused these leaves and has not been able to break one yet. The kit was very impressive.
                :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by yjruss View Post
                  Thata a strange post. You slam tera flex products but give no info. I sure that I'm not the only one who would like to hear of anything that does not perform, so we don't make the same mistake. Just my 2 cent's.

Russ
                  I bought a 4in SA lift with all 8 Terra arms.Greased them religiously and still had an upper CA mount ripped off my frame.Many others over the yrs have had the same experience with this design(threaded in the center with hard poly bushings)and have reported similar results.Or how about the pair ofCRD HP D60's I have.Spent a lot of $$$ only to have to build a different tracbar mount even though the build sheet for the axles included wheelbase,lift size,stock TJ mounts,etc.Pinion nut came loose on rear-why??-maybe it was those large tires(35")LOL.After checking the front brake pads after 5000 miles found that an 1/8" of the pads doesn't even touch the brake disc creating a ridge that rubs on the TOP of the rotor!!! I am still waiting for replacement brackets to move calipers in and alieviate this problem.I could go on but it's just my 2 cents.
                  99TJ

Comment

Yes I've heard that the Poly does not give and that is why the metal tear's. As for the axle's I remember when they came out w/ the 50 they had problems. Sorry to hear you had so many difficulties. I know how easy it is to get a bitter taste. Thank you for the response as to why, it is good for others to hear. Those that might be purchasing upgrades for their Jeep have some info going into the purchase. These forums are the BEST consumer reports we have!

Thanks YJRUSS

Comment

lemme know how those fiber leaves work out I might be interested in a change....
                      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Turns out, I probably won't be getting them. I'm getting a TJ ^.^

YJ's rock, but they just aren't that great on my kidneys for a DD, and my current YJ doesn't have enough life left in it to make me through the upcomeing years of college...I'll probably get a YJ again one day, as I love their look...but for now, I need a newer Heep.
                        WTF Mate?

______
                        [_____]
                        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                        []--o---[]

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                          lemme know how those fiber leaves work out I might be interested in a change....
                          They seem interesting, but my first thought was the Mono-Leaf idea that Skyjacker or Racho??? had. Nice concept, not so great in application.

BUT, if they turn out to be reliable product, then I'd be willing to get rid of my leaves! Balancing out cost vs. reliability vs. losing all the weight of the spring packs. That would make my 4 banger smile.
                          Money pit!

Comment

There's a guy on JU pimping these springs

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...=815503&page=3
                            I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

hey, dont trade that YJ in boss, lemme know how much you want for it... as far as losing all that weight with fiberglass mono's, I dunno, I like to stay shiny side up. I'm re-thinking this whole thing now..
                              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
                              X