Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nth Degree LA Kit

After seeing it perform at TDS, I am strongly considering getting the Nth Degree Long Arm Kit. :drool:

I know it is expensive, but I love the design, especially the way the arms are clearanced. Besides, I cheaped out last time and I have suffered with rear trackbar clearance problems, and an overall noisy lift, so I don't mind spending a little money this time.

Does anyone have a good reason why this kit would be bad decision?

Unless I get a good reason, I plan to begin "Operation Convice the Wife" :smile:
    and if that doesn't work I will begin "Operation Drive her so crazy she finally gives in.":wink:

actuaLly if you look at what all is included in the nth lift it is comparable to other lifts
    it will take a bit of welding to get on as you will be relocating shocks and stuff
    I run the Nth rear susupension and can say I think it is a great setup, does as advertised. And I have not had a issue with it, I installed it last summer.
    you will be needing a SYE kit if you do not have one yet,
    Go for it.
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by mparker
      After seeing it perform at TDS, I am strongly considering getting the Nth Degree Long Arm Kit. :drool:

I know it is expensive, but I love the design, especially the way the arms are clearanced. Besides, I cheaped out last time and I have suffered with rear trackbar clearance problems, and an overall noisy lift, so I don't mind spending a little money this time.

Does anyone have a good reason why this kit would be bad decision?

Unless I get a good reason, I plan to begin "Operation Convice the Wife" :smile:
      and if that doesn't work I will begin "Operation Drive her so crazy she finally gives in.":wink:
      I am a Nth dealer and I installed the 6"LA with all the bells and whistles on my 05 Rubicon. It works great and drives well. It is somewhat involved to install but I think well worth it........B.J.

Comment

If you check the TJ forum in Jeeps-Offroad.com there is a prototype lift by some new company that is gunna be even nastier here's the link.....http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/tj-foru...t.html....hope that will help. That lift isn't out yet but from what I see in the pics and what not, looks welll worth it.
        A7X
        -Kodiak Wintergreen
        -1997 SE Raingler
        -31" BFG AT's
        -2" BB and 1" BL coming soon
        -Custom Exhaust
        -750 watt Sub and Amp

Comment

Originally posted by bjnrae
          I am a Nth dealer and I installed the 6"LA with all the bells and whistles on my 05 Rubicon. It works great and drives well. It is somewhat involved to install but I think well worth it........B.J.
          so as a dealer, do we here @ MJR get deals ? what else do you carry ?

Comment

Operation convice the wife has now commenced!

Comment

Parker...ha thats my name....U look at the articl on JO...that lift is SOOOO SICK....yea little wait but for that flex, well worth it.
              A7X
              -Kodiak Wintergreen
              -1997 SE Raingler
              -31" BFG AT's
              -2" BB and 1" BL coming soon
              -Custom Exhaust
              -750 watt Sub and Amp

Comment

Mparker, glad you have decided to do it
                Like I said, I run the entire rear system on my jeep and love it
                so you want to see it done on a jeep that runs 3 inches short arm, we both live in riverside
                censored for having an opinion

Comment

Deals

Originally posted by FRMNJJ
                  so as a dealer, do we here @ MJR get deals ? what else do you carry ?
                  Cost plus 10% if you install, We have several suppliers available, just let me know what your looking for. stellarperformance1.com 760-365-2692 ask for B.J.
                  Last edited by bjnrae; 03-12-06, 07:40 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

oh no....I saw the beginnings of this operation the day after TDS and it could get ugly....good luck Mark.

Comment

Nth Degree Mobility

I am with B.J. & BlackZZR on this one....

I have pictures of a bunch of our TJ's & LJ's out on the Nth Degree Mobility Customers & Dealers run we did at TDS 2006. If you want to see a Jeep sandwich made of multiple Nth lifted Jeeps I can post it up. Im also a dealer for Nth Degree Mobility & have installed two complete 6" kits thus far. 5 Jeeps in our group have them Two of our Jeeps have had them on since last summer so we have some serious trail time with no problems. I've owned a lot of Jeeps with all kinds of lifts. All I gotta say is the ride & performance are to the Nth Degree! I might make it to the "I'll Drink To That III" annual run & might have a couple of Jeeps with this kit on out there. Just ask if you want a test ride....

Unofficially, word has it a version of the kit may be released for install on 87-95 YJ Wranglers. Might be released as soon as next summer......... If you can wait, sweet!

Rick OllllllO
                      " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
                      Rick W6RE

Comment

Originally posted by OllllllO
                        I am with B.J. & BlackZZR on this one....

I have pictures of a bunch of our TJ's & LJ's out on the Nth Degree Mobility Customers & Dealers run we did at TDS 2006. If you want to see a Jeep sandwich made of multiple Nth lifted Jeeps I can post it up. Im also a dealer for Nth Degree Mobility & have installed two complete 6" kits thus far. 5 Jeeps in our group have them Two of our Jeeps have had them on since last summer so we have some serious trail time with no problems. I've owned a lot of Jeeps with all kinds of lifts. All I gotta say is the ride & performance are to the Nth Degree! I might make it to the "I'll Drink To That III" annual run & might have a couple of Jeeps with this kit on out there. Just ask if you want a test ride....

Unofficially, word has it a version of the kit may be released for install on 87-95 YJ Wranglers. Might be released as soon as next summer......... If you can wait, sweet!

Rick OllllllO
                        That would be awesome Rick! I am also looking for a 6” lift kit for my 06 Rubicon and might be interested in the Nth Degree kit. I’m not in the market to buy right now but will be for the Rubi project early next year. Hope you can make it to the IDTT run this upcoming weekend?

*Cant have to many Jeeps!*

Drew
                        Drew
                        95yj Six Pack

Comment

Working...
                        X