Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new fabtech

has any one seen any info on the new fabtech suspension called the YJ8. it changes the front to a coil type suspension while leaving leafs in the back.
    therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Havent seen it, but interested. Who sells it, where do I get info?
    I have a Jeep

Comment

i saw it in the march 2006 issue of JP. it is on the bottom of page 59, top of page 36, and middle of page 3. i looked on Fabtech's website www.fabtechmotorsports.com but i could not find any info. let me know if anyone finds any info.
      therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

Fabtech is going some new direction with some of their product line, and I like this one. I think that a YJ with a TJ style front end would be quite a nice ride for a lot of the guys out there, I see a lot of guys getting a little to scared of the rear of a tj, Sheesh I remember one night it completely freaked me, no comment Dukes. I thik that would be the way I would go with a Jeep for the wife. Now to call a friend and ask more questions about the product
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

anymore info on this yet? I dont have the JP article and cant find anything on the web.
          I have a Jeep

Comment

this is the article.
            "Coilover YJ
            git rid of those icky front leafs with this new kit from fabtech motorsports. the YJ8 system converts the front to a bolt-on radius arm coilover setup and the rear becomes a soft-riding, spring-over style suspension. the kit provides huge gains in articulation. information: Fabtech Motorsports, 909-597-7800, www.fabtechmotorsports.com"

Comment

i called fabtech and they seemed to not know anything about it except what it said in the article. th guy did call and say that it should be coming out in a couple of months.

Comment

I predict this will be a big seller
                I would set up a Yj for the wife with this setup, that way she would LEAVE MY TRAIL JEEP QALONE
                MY JEEP GETS MORE MILES ON IT BECAUSE SHE LOVES IT
                and I want to get her one for herself.
                censored for having an opinion

Comment

Wouldnt this also be a good kit for any yj that is used offroad?
                  I have a Jeep

Comment

Working...
                  X