Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '06 Unlimited lift kits

Hey guys I am having problems locating a 6-8" lift for my jeep. Does anyone know of any companies that offer lifts for it?. I tried fabtech,ranch and skyjacker and so far skyjackers rockready is the only one. anyone got any info on how good the rockready lifts normally are? thanks for the info guys and gals
    '06 Unlimited Rubicon

Rubicon Express. I think the 05 and 06 are the same set up.

Jason
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Nth Degree Mobility 6" LJLA kit no doubt about it......Just PM me if you want details costs & installation print info or see pictures of what it looks like ramped out & flexin' from the underside. Take a look in my photo gallery here for some pictures of one of the installs on an RTI Ramp Shot out at JV SAR run '05. That white rig had 43" of front wheel travel & scored 1396 Front, 1070 rear RTI.
      I know, I know..... You don't put a lift kit on to run RTI ramps all day. However, your Jeep will retain great road driveability & a smooth quiet ride along with the stellar trail performance. Oh yeah, you will miss one thing; the sound of lower control arms that scrape against every obstacle & stair step, this is of corse by design. FYI so check 'em out before you pull the trigger on a kit.

Rick OllllllO
      Last edited by RangerRick; 01-21-06, 12:40 AM.
      " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
      Rick W6RE

Comment

I completly agree with Rick. I run a Nth 6" LA. You will not be disappointed.......B.J.

Comment

This works great, RE 4 1/2" longarm, 1" body lift. 48 and 37" tires

Comment

Working...
          X