Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '06 unlimited lifts?

Does anyone know of any lifts for the new unlimited rubicons? I guess fabtech and rancho don't make any lifts yet due to testing and such. Any help will be greatly appreciated, I am looking for a suspension lift from 6"-8".
    '06 Unlimited Rubicon

Originally posted by BadXj
    Does anyone know of any lifts for the new unlimited rubicons? I guess fabtech and rancho don't make any lifts yet due to testing and such. Any help will be greatly appreciated, I am looking for a suspension lift from 6"-8".
    I would recommend Nth Degree.......I can check for you. Contact me through my website at stellarperformance1.com and leabe me an email....B.J.

Comment

Two people i work with have 06 unlimited jeeps and both have pro comp lifts.
      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

finally

Well time time has come my lift is being installed and I pick it up on monday. I went with the 6.5" rubicon express kit and 35" baja claws for now. Once I move to my new base in oklahoma i will then pick up my krawlers and beadlocks. I had a re kit on my cherokee and it worked great this kit is even more beefy and a 5.5 is actually 6.5 and i got a 1" spacer to adjust for the extra weight on my jeep. hope to see ya guys at calico in the end of feb. tonka dave will be providing more details as we get closer.
        '06 Unlimited Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by BadXj
          Well time time has come my lift is being installed and I pick it up on monday. I went with the 6.5" rubicon express kit and 35" baja claws for now. Once I move to my new base in oklahoma i will then pick up my krawlers and beadlocks. I had a re kit on my cherokee and it worked great this kit is even more beefy and a 5.5 is actually 6.5 and i got a 1" spacer to adjust for the extra weight on my jeep. hope to see ya guys at calico in the end of feb. tonka dave will be providing more details as we get closer.

Nice move! My dad has got the rubicon express setup and it kicks ass! I see 37's in your future......

Comment

Take a look at the Teraflex long arm lift kit in 4". I just installed one, along with a 1 " body lift and 35's. It rides great!

Comment

Working...
            X