Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your right the new arms have the flex joint on at least 1 end.http://www.teraflex.biz/pages/jeepbu...dID=54&subID=5
    99TJ

Comment

there you go, now a company that offers both, most stick and die with one design
      once again, If you crawled under my jeep and looked you whould see parts from multible companies, nth, tera , rubi, currie, I take what I like, and fab it to work, those flex arms from Tera are of the best artiiculating design I have found, I will stick with them. No other arm offers the twist they do, I realize the amount of maintenence they require and am willing to do it
      One thing most guys do not consider is high preformance means high maintenence, the best advice you can give someone who uses a lift how it was meant to be used is after every trip, or every 1000 miles is to get under their jeep and maintain it, however most guys also use the jeep as a DD and it gets ignored, then they have problems, and instead of admitting the problem was their own, they blame a company.
      censored for having an opinion

Comment

I greased the Terra shortarms before & after every outing & every 2000mi at oil changes.I still don,t care for the old design & have just sold all 8 arms for $100(over $800 retail) with a warning to the new owner.To each his own-they did not hold up for me( brackets & bushings).I like Currie for Shortarms.The LCG kit looks interesting though.My 2 cents.
        Last edited by dirtgrip; 02-09-06, 05:53 PM.
        99TJ

Comment

Having owned 3 TJs built from mild - rock beast I would go with the 3.5 RE super flex kit. Less to deal with aka slip yoke eliminator, drive line vibes. Pony up the extra cash for the OME long travel shocks. AWSOME RIDE They are worth the extra money and they can grow with you. Make sure to swap out the quick disco's for a better brand the R.E. is noisy as heck on the trail and at low speeds on the street. I sold my Last Tj to my brother in law and it is his DD. It was an 02 4.0 auto with 3.73 gears open diffs, 30 up front 35 rear. That jeep did Moab, every trail in Big Bear(open ones) and several trail in Colorado. And still rides great. Now what I would do if all I wanted was to run a 32-33 is a 1 inch body, coil sping spaces, and some RS 9000, and quick sway bar disco's, and call it done until you want to spend the money on a long arm kit. Which is inevitable if you get into serious wheeling. MY .02
          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
          www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Working...
          X