Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lift????

Hey i currently have a skyjacker lift...2 1/2. But i want to go bigger. I'm tryin to decide what lift to go with. I've heard good things about RE but have been lookin into the skyjacker rock ready 6" or 8". Also what size tires would you recommend if i did get the 6"?

Originally posted by igotworms76
    Hey i currently have a skyjacker lift...2 1/2. But i want to go bigger. I'm tryin to decide what lift to go with. I've heard good things about RE but have been lookin into the skyjacker rock ready 6" or 8". Also what size tires would you recommend if i did get the 6"?
    Ive only heard good things about RE. Cant say the same about Skyjacker.

Why do you want to go 6-8"? Id think that a 4" lift with a 1-2" body lift would be perfect for nearly everyone. I think that anything over 4" would really be pushing the limits of your driveline angle.

With a 6" total lift youre looking at 35's...8" could net you 37's.

HTH

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Lift help

I run a 6" Long Arm from Nth Degree Mobility with 35" MTR's and Love It! If you decide to go big, and want the best go Nth.........B.J.

Comment

I run the 4.5 RE SF and love it with 34's. With their 6" you can easily fit 35's and squeeze a 36 too...........just remember if you go that big there is alot of other stuff you need to go along with the lift

Comment

Working...
        X