Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YJ suspension swap

just snapped my driveshaft tonight so now this jeep is parked till its DONE being changed into my vision ...its a 93 YJ looking to change the leaf spring to coil over suspension around 8inch of lift is there a kit? pieces or components that i can buy(spring perchs,shock mounts etc..) to achieve this...websites?general help? what do you guys got for me out there THANKS
    topless till the snow falls

I believe Black Diamond made something to do that but cost a few grand

Comment

First off, why do you need 8 inches of lift? If you are trying to clear 40" tires you are going to need a lot more than a suspension to make it work.
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

the warn xcl kit is nice but a lot of money. why the need for so much lift?
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

yes pro comp makes a kit for around 1000 give or take. order performance products catalog and it will be in there, in not sure if it's on their site. ive been thinking about putting this on my cj. if you do it let me know.
          Jim
          i think its around 6" tho
          ../l ,[____],
          l---L--OlllllllO 86 cj7 2.5" lift
          ()_) ()_)----)_)

Comment

Originally posted by I B J33p1n
            just snapped my driveshaft tonight so now this jeep is parked till its DONE being changed into my vision ...its a 93 YJ looking to change the leaf spring to coil over suspension around 8inch of lift is there a kit? pieces or components that i can buy(spring perchs,shock mounts etc..) to achieve this...websites?general help? what do you guys got for me out there THANKS
            Do you mean spring over, as in spring over axle?

If so Rubicon Express makes a kit that has everything you need, well almost

Or do you mean dump the leaf springs and go with coils and links?
            "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Working...
            X