Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarksinca
    Erik, checking Quadratec.com can only find the 4.0" lift kit... special order?
    yes... special order. call ROB. be sure to let him know that i sent you for the special discount
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

http://www.deaverspring.com/DS_JeepProducts.htm

I have been running the H78 and H79 springs for about a year. Best springs I have ran by far. Looks like the prices went up since I bought them. These guys know leaf springs big time. Great guy's to talk to.

Comment

Be sure to pet the old black dog if you go there - you'll get a better price
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY
        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

wow... those are some spendy springs.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart
            Be sure to pet the old black dog if you go there - you'll get a better price
            I ordered them over the phone. I would love to get down there someday.

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
              wow... those are some spendy springs.
              That is what I kinda thought too. I talked to Jeff Crosby the owner when I was doing some research before buying. I asked why his cost so much more than other brands. He said that they use 9 leafs per pack, all are diamond cut, more anti friction between each leaf. So more labor, more steel, etc.

They do ride nice on the street and the trail. Once you get past the sticker shock you just enjoy the ride.

Comment

You won't be impressed with the locale. It's in the "carry two guns" part of Santa Ana
                Jeff
                OHV76V
                KG6TY
                You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Working...
                X