Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heavy duty springs

OK, I mounted a warn x9000i winch today, after measureing the total drop in the front end I had a 1/2 inch drop
    now that does not sound like much, but I run 2 inches of lift and that is 1/4 of the gain.
    I run a lot of junk with the lift, adjustable track bar, full articulating contol arms, discos and all the bells and whistles, not a budget boast by any means, now here is the question
    If I put in spacers to bring it back up I still am at a loss for the lost articulation, if I put in 3 inch springs, they are still compressed and laoded more than they are meant to be meaning they will wear out sooner.
    I am looking for HEAVY DUTY SPRINGS but have not come up with any doing any internet searches
    Does anyone know of a company that sells any 2 or 3 inch lift, heavy duty springs?
    censored for having an opinion

OME makes heavy duty springs.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Nagal I have heard that before, but all I find is regular OME springs, and a lift kit for heavy loads that has these springs and spacers, by all means OME has a very excellent reputation and getting them sounds like a plus, thier 2.5 inch springs sound excellent, but I have not been able to find a dealer that sells the heavy duty SPRINGS From Old man Emu.

Comment

Try here http://www.rocky-road.com/jeepome.html

They list heavy duty and light duty OME coil springs. They also sale 4" OME springs but they are not listed. I know because I called them Its where I plan to get my next set of springs.

Hopethat helps out.
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Thanks Nagal, you have been helpful, I might not have the biggest lift, so I want all of it I paid for, this helps a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X