• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ersatz
    nailer thats childs play, im sorry i play with the mathematical big boys

i'll go over the the gravitational field

simple formula to remeber to apply to this class is:
    accleration=(garvitational mass)/(inertial mass) X (intensity of the gravitational field)

meaniong that The gravitational mass of a body is equal to its inertial mass.

all this stems from Newton’s law of motion, we have (Force) = (inertial mass) × (acceleration),
    where the “inertial mass” is constant of the accelerated body. If now gravitation is the cause of the acceleration, we have (Force) = (gravitational mass) × (intensity of the gravitational field),

i'm sold.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

nailer thats childs play, im sorry i play with the mathematical big boys

i'll go over the the gravitational field

simple formula to remeber to apply to this class is:
      accleration=(garvitational mass)/(inertial mass) X (intensity of the gravitational field)

meaniong that The gravitational mass of a body is equal to its inertial mass.

all this stems from Newton’s law of motion, we have (Force) = (inertial mass) * (acceleration),
      where the “inertial mass” is constant of the accelerated body. If now gravitation is the cause of the acceleration, we have (Force) = (gravitational mass) * (intensity of the gravitational field),

Wow! After reading this I think I should lie down before I fall down on my gravitational (m)ass. My heads still spinnin.

B&T TJ

Comment

very slick, so is this the new thing?

when the hell did a 3" bl go out of stlye?

not tryig to be an ass, but can someone explain to me the science behind the remote resovoir shock?
        Remote reservoir allows more oil in the shock for heat dissipation and allows more piston travel for a given tube length.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Memorizing, in contrast to thinking, is a conscience endeavor pressed upon sub-conscience ideas that can be recalled
          1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Working...
          X