Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Conversion

Dose Any One Have Any Information They Would Like To Share With Me About The Rock Krawler Coilover Converion Kit For The Rear Of My 99xj. I Was Thinking Of Puting One On W/ A R.e. Front. Or Dose Anyone Know Of Any Other Conv. Kits That Are Good?

I've never really heard anything good about RK. $1900 is alot of dough. For that kind of cash, I would look at something RE makes and pocket the rest.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Yeah, for $1900 I would build a 3/4 elliptic setup before going to coilovers. But, I'm kinda partial to anything with a leaf spring. What is your goal in doing this? What is wrong with the leaf springs you have? Are you looking for more flex, or what? Zig-Zag
      1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
      My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

I'm Looking For The Most Flex I Can Get. And A Smoother Ride. Most The Trails Out Here Have Sections That Are Long Not To Rough At Times. And You Can Go 40 To 50 Mph On Them. And With The Leafs You Get A Little Bit Of Truck Hop. I have a conection through work I can get part cheeper then the custom shop get them for.

Comment

Working...
        X