Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JK: Bushwacker Flat Fender Flares

I'm looking for some feedback re: Bushwacker's Flat Fender Flares and installation.
    I have an '08 JK with a Rubicon Express 3.5" long arm lift running 35" tires. I keeping rubbing the rear tires into the stock fenders when the jeep is being articulated. The long arm was installed by 4 Wheel Parts-Riverside. I've had multiple issues with lift kit.

Thanks in advance, Mark aka "Hef"

I can't speak to the Bushwackers but my Xenon flares have been good. I did have to trim the rear fenders along the wheel well lip to keep them from rubbing at full flex. Other than that they have been great. In warm temps they've been mashed flat between a rock wall and the Jeep and just popped back into form after winching off.
    USMC F&AM

Comment

I just bought a set of 4 flat fenders for the JK from ACE Engineering. they look stout and very easy to install. Cost was about $800 delivered to to the house. Still waiting for them to get here but when I get them I'll pots some pic's of the install. Here's the info:https://www.aceengineeringandfab.com...home.asp?#home
      Last edited by avjeepfreek; 03-01-14, 04:07 AM.
      "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Working...
      X