Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough-Country-Lifts

Okay so my son and I started Saturday around 10am and had a BDay party at 2PM. So Sunday I am happy to report I have a jeep that sits as a prerunner with a 4 inch lift in the front and a 2.5" lift in the back. My steering wheel is not straight but the alignment seems to be fine... I will post some mid lifts pics later this week. My neighbor came over today to help out and he will be available next weekend too so that should make things go faster…Unfortunately I ran into not having the right tools so had to go buy some. I still seem to rub the 35s but the articulation is a bunch better than before.

Danny
    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Sounds good Danny! Make sure you straighten out that steering wheel before you drive it any distance...... it will jack your computer all up if the steering wheel isn't straight. There should be instructions on how to straighten it towards the end of the install instructions! If it doesn't, let me know... I think I still have mine! Can't wait to see it all lifted up!!

Scot
    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

I think it is too late. i did just drive it around the block 4 times. lights came on for traction control and teh braking system. went away after the 3rd time turning it on and off. However one i hit 35 the traction control keeps kicking on and the brakes get soft... good thing the jeep is my weekend toy...

Update a quick 5 minute adjustment of the draglink and all problems fixed... pics to come in a few.
      Last edited by JK08; 10-25-11, 06:12 PM.
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Pictures

Okay Crappy night pictures for the new ones when i actually finish tehe lift i will get some good day ones.

Enjoy

As purchased

Before

Before

Before

After front 4”

After front 4”

After front 4” a little flexed

After front 4” a little flexed

After 4” a little flexed

Comment

Looks pretty good.
          Tony
          1A Auto
          CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
          1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Thanks Tony, I Just realized I did not post any finished pictures… Finished the following weekend in a few hours. Good times just trying to get used the new lift feeling kinda weird what it feels like with the sway bars disconnected…
            \

Getting Dirty

Finally added the winch sorry crappy Cell pic on this one…

Comment

Working...
            X