Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leadfoot offroad

Thanks to Josh over at Leadfoot Offroad for hooking up another MJR member with a great price on a 4" X-series lift (http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep_jk_4flex.html) I still have to go through the list to make sure it is all here but what I looked for was there. The control arms are as thick as my wrist. I am a little upset I cannot install for 2 weeks but will be busy with the family and helping a friend with is Exo cage on his choped Navajo. Anyhow I bought on a Wednesday and it came on a Monday quick enough for me... Anyone thinking of purchasing iteams for your jeep here soon, contact LEADFOOTJOSH here on the forum. I think he is working on some cool things to be released a bit after the first of the year he also as mentioned has great deals on rough country items. I will post some before and after pict of the JK once I get it on.

Thanks again Josh

Danny
    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

no problem Danny... thanks for the Shot out.. Been very very very busy in the shop.. I haven't had the pleasure of checkin in on MJR for months.. We are moving into a NEW building in La Verne a stones throw away from the Pomona Fair Plex where they hold the infamous OFF ROAD EXPO.. we are setting up shop now.. and should be open first part of December..
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Good to hear let me know when you are up and running i am out of money for thisa year but next year i hope to be back up and running for some new parts for the jeep.
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X