Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZJ: RC suspension

Well, before I had josh (leadfoot) install my lift I was running 3.5 springs on all corners and lower fixed arms in the front all stock uppers and stock rear lowers and it rode terrible on the hwy. I just had my uppers and lowers all adjustables installed by Josh and hit the hwy home and it drove much smoother I was very happy going back to josh cause i trusted him with my rig. I'm happy with the Rough country lift that Mr. leadfoot installed. I'm a repeat customer and will continue to do business with him because off the customer service he provides,he is a nice guy to deal with.

Thank you

Glad to hear you are happy with it and leadfoot seems like a real nice guy with some sick fab skills! I hope to go wheelin with you and smash some stuff up soon.

Comment

For sure Bill and ya josh has got the skills to hook it up. Its on my calendar. He has been working on his rig also when i was there he showed me the cage inside his jeep. Now if i could convince my wife that its needed LOl! I told her i would take her to southcoast to shop in the Mallcrawler : )

Comment

Originally posted by InlandZJ View Post
        he showed me the cage inside his jeep. Now if i could convince my wife that its needed LOl! I told her i would take her to southcoast to shop in the Mallcrawler : )
        I played the "isn't my safety worth it" card. That's what worked for me.
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Working...
        X