Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will they really look that small?? would 32x10.50 be better or even the 33's? Im new so i dont know everything about what fits and what doesnt on the cherokee.
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

I had 4.5 inches with no SYE and 33's. I would use a longer YJ slip yoke for more clearence. I say just trim to fit 33's! who cares what it looks like, as long at it preforms on the rocks!!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Dukes is saying it right. Trim it to fit. Then if necessary, find a set of TJ flares to make it street legal if need be.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ford Ranger rims will give you an excellent backspacing on a XJ. My buddy ran them for years, all the way up to 35x12.5s on his XJ.

Trim it, you'll love the 33s.

Comment

Are the ranger rims the kinda thing i can go to a pick n pull and get?
          B R E T T
          87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

They should be. There are plenty of them out there.

Here is a pic of the rims on the Jeep. Note: That's a 92 XJ with 6" Rustys STS springs on 35x12.5 GoodYear MTRs.

Peak around his site if you want. He has a mod section on there and he did some cool stuff to that XJ. Like double shackles using stock MJ and XJ shackles. That thing flexed AWESOME.

WWW.Bobs4x4Offroad.com

Hope this helps.

Erik

Comment

Working...
            X