Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JK 2.5 lift

I got a Pro Comp 2.5" Explorer lift for my wife's JK. It was a take off, so it needed a few items. Does anybody know how tall the front bump stop extensions are? Thanks.
    God forgives, rocks don't
    -sons of thunder

On my 3" kit it they were 0nly a 2" extension. What parts do you need? I think I have a rear tack bar relocation braket.

Comment

I have the rear location bracket, but the support brace for it was missing. I fabbed one to bolt onto the axle tube, but if you have the correct brace I'd be interested.
      -sons of thunder

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Be careful of the rear trackbar drop bracket, when the suspention compresses it crushes the shock tube. I have the Full Traction bracket. Mine destroyed a Rancho 9000. You may have to use shock relocators or use the upside down shocks.[/COLOR]

Comment

This kit uses the axle bracket extension. Pro Comp also recommends flipping the shocks tube-up to protect them. The issue seems to be keeping the extension from ripping the stock mount off the tube. I got the kit for $50, so a little fab work and patience is tolerable.
          -sons of thunder

Comment

Working...
          X