Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy 2" OME for XJ

I'm looking to purchase a 2 inch lift by Old Man Emu for my 95 XJ without shocks. Anyone know a good source?
    Gregg
    Gregg Turk
    West Oak Hills
    greggturk.com
    95 Jeep Cherokee, 69 Jeep CJ5

EBay (TopGunz has good deals and 40k feedback!) or Craigslist. Try either.

Comment

Thanks, after researching today I'm wondering if OME isn't over kill for my purpose. I'm talking to Jason at RoughCountry, way cheaper.
      Gregg Turk
      West Oak Hills
      greggturk.com

Comment

OME is one of the best riding suspension kits for both on and off road. Their springs are probably the best quality of any of the kits.

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
          OME is one of the best riding suspension kits for both on and off road. Their springs are probably the best quality of any of the kits.
          Thanks, I've got a price quote for OME 2 inch without shocks for $378 plus $90 freight. I have Skyjacker shocks that are new that I want to wear out a bit before going to OME shocks later. Also figure I can spread out the cost some that way. The OME sellers turn pretty negative regarding the Skyjackers!
          Gregg Turk
          West Oak Hills
          greggturk.com

Comment

Originally posted by tgregg View Post
            Thanks, after researching today I'm wondering if OME isn't over kill for my purpose. I'm talking to Jason at RoughCountry, way cheaper.
            Ryan at ext: 123 gave the best deal I told him I saw his post on a forum for 10% off. Not only did he beat that, he ended up giving me $175 off! No joke. I got the complete 4" lift kit, upgraded 2.2 shocks, and steering stabilizer shock shipped to my door...$495!

Comment

Working...
            X