Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

Hi all, Since my new lift and cv/ds and slipyoke was installed my jeep squeaks like hell..some of ya might have noticed at Bullfrog, but I had it lubed and all checked there is not one loose nut!..one other thing might be is 2 plus years ago when I put the 1 inch bodylift on I couldn,t get the 2 pucks that go under the gas tank area near the rear of the jeep on and there is a gap there..could that be where it,s from?? Thanks ya,ll ..Geeb
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Try to duplicate the squeek by rocking, bouncing, pushing the jeep. Once you duplicate the noise, have someone rock, bounce or push while you crawl around under there looking for the noise.

Also, you need to get those 2 pucks under there.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Thanks Chris I will do that squeak test ..another thing is I have a new trasfer case mount I bought that needs put in since I lifted the drop kit...

Comment

Lifted the drop kit? Whats wrong with the mount you have on there now?
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I mean got rid of the drop when I got the sye/ds..I was told I should get a new mount when I got rid of the drop kit..

Comment

Unless you got a bellyup skid the stock mount works fine as long as its in good shape

Comment

I bought the extra one in case it wasn,t in good shape but I guess the old one was fine..and just the stock skid...I,ve got a grease gun is it ok to grease eveything control arms /bushing,s /shocks and things??
              Last edited by Geebo; 03-11-09, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Turn up the radio!!! My guess would be a bushing is squeeking. I've got some pretty good squeeking action too . . . pretty sure it's coming from the front poly bushing in the front trackbar. No worries, I plan to upgrade my sterio soon anyway
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Hey Thanks Joe!! I will and do use the radio..it,s my favorite tool...lol

Comment

Working...
                  X