Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lift complete

Hi ya,ll, well my lift is finished ..I am gonna post pic,s later ,,I need an alignment now anyone know of a good place in the Valley here..(San Fernando) that is?? Thanks..Geeb
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

If you feel like going to Northridge, a friend of mine owns Northridge Tire Pros on Reseda. His name is Keith. My name is Rich and we are both in On the Rocks. He is in the process of putting Dana 60s and links on his CJ. You would enjoy looking at it. I was there today.
    Rich

Comment

Firestone Lifetime alignment. Best $150 i ever spent.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

cool

thanks guy,s I went with firestone..was close and wanted to get er done....

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
          If you feel like going to Northridge, a friend of mine owns Northridge Tire Pros on Reseda. His name is Keith. My name is Rich and we are both in On the Rocks. He is in the process of putting Dana 60s and links on his CJ. You would enjoy looking at it. I was there today.
          I'll have to keep that in mind . . . what's the cross street for his shop?
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Geeb, I am using Firestone and they have a lifetime alignment for $170. Have been back couple times to have it ckd, @ no charge. I think it is a sweet deal.
            06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
            07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

more flex with my lift!!!

Comment

I notice the brackets, but no highlift . . . so how long did it take to smash the rocks with it or did you move it in time?
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

LOL..1st obstacle!!! then I took it off boy were you right...

Comment

Working...
                  X